For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Technical Engineer for 12 months with option for extension.
Within the Case Handling & Affiliate Support EMEA/ LATAM department for the Centralized & Point of Care Solutions business in Rotkreuz (RDI), the hiring manager is looking for a Technical Engineer to join the department.
The Technical Engineer will be responsible for effective & efficient resolution of technical product complaints escalated by the customers for different Roche Diagnostics products.
- Full accountability for the timely management and resolution of individual customer complaints
- Applies troubleshooting & problem solving methodology and draws conclusions on individual cases
- Performs investigations of returned customer products
- Collaborates with interfaces such as Customer Support Centers, Affiliates, Production, Research & Development, Product Management
- Assumes responsibility for providing information from cases in order to update product documentation
- Represents and communicates results of individual cases in interfacing meetings
- Contributes to the lab organization, maintenance, and planning
- Degree in a life science or engineering related discipline e.g. process engineering, chemistry, biochemistry
- Work experience in the area of medical technology, medical devices
- First experience in technical support, product development or testing, a technical orientation and the ability to learn new & complex systems and technologies (hardware, software & application)
- First experience in software or hardware development/support
- First experience within technical customer support, in case handling (complaints) with translating technical problems to customer language
- Knowledge of the diagnostic market is desired
- Knowledge of varied regulatory requirements and quality practices, especially in the area of complaint management (e.g., 21 CFR 820.198, ISO 10002, ISO 9001, ISO 13485)
- Very good English skills (min. C1) and good German (min. B2) skills are required
Nice to Haves
- Sense of responsiveness; combining customer focus and service orientation with regulatory compliance
- Genuine enthusiasm and commitment to problem solving and able to communicate ideas easily to varied audiences.
- Accurate working style, the ability to organize, prioritize, delegate effectively, and to handle multiple tasks in parallel in close collaboration with the other team members
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!