For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Technical Coordinator for 12 months with option for extension.
Together with various business units and functions, we operate our Showroom and Visitor Center at the Rotkreuz site. As the flagship of our site, this area provides our customers, guests and partners with information about Diagnostics and its products or solutions.
With the construction of a new multimedia room, we will complement the customer experience at the site and will be able to experience tomorrow's innovations today. In order to optimally operate these great areas from an IT-Applicative perspective, we are looking for a Technical Coordinator to drive these processes.
- Implementing 1st and 2nd level support for IT applications, IT infrastructure and multi-media devices with key user support model
- Managing and coordinating 3rd level support with internal and external suppliers
- Providing high availability on-site support for events, i.e. checkups before events, support and problem resolution during event
- Driving preventive maintenance, updates and upgrades proactively
- Gathering and analyzing of user requirements from internal users as well as proposing opportunities to the user community
- Contributing to future projects as a subject matter expert and IT representative
- Acting as single point of contact for cross organizational community such as facility management, global IT, business IT, customer community and external vendors
- Adhering to Roche standards through processes
- Providing trainings and instruction sessions to non-IT users
- Min. Bachelor degree in Computer science or similar environment or relevant work experience
- Min. 3-5 years’ experience in stakeholdermanagement and/or project manangement, preferred in the IVD Sector
- Trained and familiar (hands-on) with technical infrastructure such as AV technology, power supply installations and signal technology
- Experience in IT basics (e.g. PC, network, Clickshare, OS, AMS, and Digital Signaling)
- Experienced in requirement engineering with different stakeholders for current and future technologies
- Fluent in German /English (candidates without those language skills will be rejected immediately)
- Strong social and communication skills in an intercultural environment
- Technical multimedia operation, maintenance and enhancements experience
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!