For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Systems Business Manager for 12 months with option for extension.
As an eSystems Business Manager in the RDS CDMA Clinical Operations group you will support building, maintaining and enhancing eSystems like Limfinity, Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) and electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) with a focus on maintaining the integrity of the data and system.
- Build the bridge between end user needs, Solution Delivery and internal stakeholders
- Be part of a global team driving, supporting and leading the business application (Limfinity, CTMS etc.) and changes to ensure effective and efficient flow of information
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make evidence based decisions
- Train and support Clinical Operations employees in the technical use and troubleshooting of the assigned business applications, reports and monitoring activities
- Identify and drive new solution proposals to successful implementation
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Science
- 5 years of business/systems analysis/analytical experience
- A high proficiency with Clinical Operations related software applications strongly preferred, at the very least a background in medical technology is required
- The Ability to build, develop and implement appropriate technical solutions to address business needs
- A strong customer focus, experience in working in global, multi-cultural environment, with a structured working approach, excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Preferred, but not required experience with Limfinity, Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) and electronic Trial Master File (eTMF)
- Fluent English
Nice to Haves
- German skills (a lot of contact with colleagues in Germany) (strong plus)
- Biospecimen data management (strong plus)
- Certifications in Scrum / Agile methodology is a plus
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!