For our international medical partner, Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated System Development Engineer for 6 months with option for extension.
Our client seeks a creative and highly motivated engineer to join the System Product Care team (SD-PC), which is part of Molecular Lab Development. The SD-PC team is responsible for all post-launch activities on pre-analytical and analytical IVD molecular systems, including hardware, software, reagents and consumables.
- Independent planning, design and execution of project tasks and work packages
- Troubleshooting, root cause investigation, feasibility studies and system verification tasks involving HW parts, reagents or consumables
- Data analysis, statistics, project documentation and presentation in team meetings
- Work in S1 and S2 biosafety labs following quality and compliance regulations
- Support change implementation following existing change and regulatory processes
- Interact with relevant stakeholders in other functional areas such as operations, post market surveillance, customer support, regulatory and quality
- Degree in life sciences, biotechnology, biology, chemistry or equivalent
- Previous or first hands-on experience in medical diagnostic environment, in-vitro diagnostic systems or PCR-based assays is an asset
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Interest in the resolution of technical problems. Strong troubleshooting skills and “Systems thinking” mindset where multidisciplinary approach is required
- Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, in small or large teams, and deal with priority changes in a high-paced work environment
- Solution oriented, autonomous and proactive working style
- Able to escalate technical or resource issues to PC project leads
- Enthusiastic team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Able to interact with multiple interfaces and stakeholders
Nice to Haves
- Previous experience with working in the field of medical diagnostic environment, in-vitro diagnostic systems and PCR-based assays
- German language skills
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!