For our international partner in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Squad Lead for Standardisation for a temporary contract of one year with a possible extension.
Diagnostics Standards and Interoperability’s mission is to enable Roche Diagnostics to make our end-customer successful by using integrated diagnostic solutions. As an overall Diagnostics organization, we have to guarantee that our customers get a unified, high-quality solution from Roche that shares the same brand, look, feel and ease of use. Our diagnostics solutions lead to a comprehensive, interoperable and seamlessly integrated customer experience. We work along the same principles and standards to ensure the best possible execution. Diagnostics Standards and Interoperability drives the alignment of the divisional governance model based on solution concepts and divisional standards mutually agreed with all Customer Areas (Molecular Lab, Core Lab, Pathology Lab, Point of Care). Thereby we provide the needed services and common assets that help the Customer Areas to reach the common goal.
- Provide a vision, value proposition and roadmap for a standard opportunity
- Coach STD development squad through all phases of the STD development process and participate all related activities
- Lead and motivate a standard development squad team by providing a feeling for their contribution’s value and impact
- Maintain the squad team’s backlog/plan, including standard deliverables and organizational activities, to maximize value creation
- Analyze and collect requirements and expectations from stakeholders; Identify and resolve concerns or resistance from business or technical stakeholders, and resolve conflicts between stakeholders’ expectations
- Seek buy-in from business / technical stakeholders and mobilize the organization to contribute and support the standard development and final adoption in products
- Create visibility in the organization, and promote standards by informing business / technical stakeholders about progress and achievements
- Collect feedback from stakeholders to validate that the squad team’s deliverables fulfill their expectations
- Coordinate dependencies and resource availability with different contributor groups across the organization
- Align with product teams on roadmaps for standard implementation
- Min. Bachelor degree in an Engineering related discipline (e.g. System Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Engineering)
- Min. 3-6 years professional experience in a technical leadership position e.g. product owner, Scrum Master, Scrum Lead or in R&D environment
- Experience in agile working models
- Experience with Stakeholder Management, cooperation and communication skills within a multinational environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build and manage trusted relationships across cultural, and functional boundaries and engages with a wider network with ease
- Leadership, delegation & coaching skills, ability to convince and to approach people
- Conflict Management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Active listener with attention to detail
- Strong flexibility and adaptability in changing circumstances, able to cut-through complexity and ambiguity to deliver meaningful and valuable results
- Fluent in English, excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
Nice to Haves
- Experiences in a GMP regulated environment
- Roche experience
- Experience in sales or marketing
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!