For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Software Product Owner for 12 months with option for extension.
- Work in full alignment on the functionalities in scope with the International Product Manager (IPM) from our business product lifecycle team
- Support the creation of a clear vision for a feature with the IPM and transmit it to the Development Team
- Ensure that the definition of features meet the needs of the different R&D stakeholders
- Define together with the Development Team the predefined feature (including the acceptance/fit criteria) and the Definition of Ready for the sprint
- Ensures refinement of Customer Requirements/Product Requirements into technical requirements and user stories until they fulfil the Definition of Ready
- Responsible for the acceptance criteria definition of each User Story in line with the customer and product requirements
- Include the R& D stakeholders as early as possible in the feedback process and, if needed, re-adapt the project sprint backlog
- Accept or reject the work of the Development Team as soon as the technical requirement and story meet the Definition of Done
- Prioritisation of project sprint backlog aligned with the Software Project Lead according business priority
- Take responsibility over the project sprint backlog (accountable is the IPM)
- Trace technical requirements and stories tproduct requirements
- Ensure that the developed features match the acceptance criteria
- Interface between IPM and the Development Team
- Raise potential conflicts or risks within the project
- Work together with the Software Project Lead on a sprint & increment plan and deliver input for further deliverables
- Degree in a software related field
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Product Owner
- English skills
- Experience in product management within the health domain
- Good understanding of software architecture
- Experience with Backlog Tools like JIRA
Nice to Haves
- German / Spanish a plus
- Experience working on software and data platforms
- Experience with security and non-functional requirements
- Experience working in SAFe (or other scaled agile frameworks)
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!