For our international partner based in Kaiseraugst, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Social Sciences Decision Intelligence Expert for a temporary contract of 12 months with a possible extension.
By social sciences - we mean the frameworks for studying the processes of a social system and impacts of the individual and groups within that system.
Social Sciences are those disciplines that study institutions and functioning of human society and the interpersonal relationships of individuals as members of society and a particular phase or aspect of human society.
Social Sciences include social and behavioral sciences and encompass areas such as sociology, economics, law, political science, anthropology, archeology, history, psychology, geography, business, decision sciences, criminal justice, administration, military science, naval science, library science, ethnic, gender, and culture studies, information science, interdisciplinary application studies, research methodology social sciences.
- Provide thought leadership on how Social Sciences can and should be considered in relation to Decision
- Develop Key Collateral (surveys, toolkits ,checklists) related to assessing and engaging with use cases wanting to improve their Decision Quality from a Social Science perspective
- Work with the Behavioral Science Lead on the intersection of the Behavioral and Social science disciplines to define boundaries and collaboration points between the disciplines
- Work with the Data Science Lead on the intersection of the Data and Social science disciplines to define boundaries and collaboration points between the disciplines
- Work with the Decision Science Lead on the intersection of the 3 disciplines aligned with Decision theory to create the impact on the decision making
- Work with the UX Design Lead to tailor collateral for use in the use cases to test this theory
- Set up the framework and if required tool(s) for experimenting social science related practices in decision-making and adjust the theory and collateral to work
- Min. Master degree in Social Sciences, Behavioral Science, Sociology, political sciences or similar
- Min. 5+ years experience in business process analysis and (re)engineering, preferred in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in organizational theory, LEAN/OpEx, systems theory in a project setting
- Experience with decision sciences and diversity and inclusion (ethnicity, gender, culture)
- English fluent (spoken and written)
- Able to provide thought leadership and able to closely collaborate with Behavioral Science discipline
- Value seeing eye-to-eye, taking accountability, thinking and working agile, be confident to challenge, inspired, and driven to create something new
Nice to Haves
- Experience in a Social Sciences position who supported pharmaceutical business processes
- Any additional language
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and send us your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age and identity.
We also process applications by mail, but for administrative reasons we do not return them. We look forward to hearing from you!