For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Senior Software Engineer/ Development Lead for 12 months with option for extension.
The mission of the RMD Calculations Team is to help the customer getting from raw data to the right results. This requires close collaboration with the domain specialists of the projects. Furthermore, we are establishing a sustainable and generic calculation framework that is to be used within Roche.
- Troubleshoot, test and analyze complex issues related to our software tools and systems for our customers while understanding their business needs
- Produce software based on software requirements, the project’s software architecture and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and software development best practices (clean code)
- Contribute to all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification
- Review and analyze your source code with your peers
- Review on request for the source code of your peers in the software development team
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress
- Min. Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Min. 7+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience, preferably in the IVD sector, working in agile teams
- Experience in user support, troubleshooting and maintenance activities for the used software tools
- Highly skilled in C# /.NET
- Experience in developing WPF desktop applications
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming
- Experience with Entity framework
- Experience with C# Async/Await
- Expirience with integration of third party REST/GraphQL APIs
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- Fluent in English necessary, German is beneficial
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in highly regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA)
- Knowhow with large-scale data management
- An active participant in software communities
- Experienced in working / development within a Linux environment
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!