For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Senior C# Software Developer for 24 months with option for extension.
The core mission of the department is the development of software for PCR (polymerase chain reaction) instruments. In addition, we develop connected services and tools within that ecosystem. The department is looking for an experienced Developer to support one of our SAFe/SCRUM teams in SW instrument development.
- Produces software based on software requirements, the project’s software architecture, and other project guidelines
- Contributes to all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance
- Participates in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team
- Provides work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against the unit and/or subsystem specifications
- Review and analysis of your source code with your peers.
- Review on request for the source code of your peers in the software development team
- Reviews the application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within and outside the team
- Takes responsibility for quality and project delivery targets
- Leadership attitude in shaping the product together with the team
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience, preferably in the IVD (vitro diagnostic device) sector, working in agile teams
- Highly skilled in all of the mentioned technologies: C# /.Net Framework / .Net Standard / .Net Core
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- Fluent programming skills in object-oriented languages
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Team player
- Fluent in English necessary / German beneficial
Nice to Haves
- SAFe/SCRUM experience
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming
- SAFe/SCRUM experience
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation
- Experience working in highly regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA)
- An active participant in software communities
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons.
We look forward to hearing from you!