For our international partner based in Kaiseraugst, we are looking for a qualified and motivated SAP Application Lifecycle Management for a temporary contract of 12 months with option for extension.
- Management and maintenance of training strategy and training material for Solution Manager ALM (Focused Build and ChaRM)
- Onboarding of new teams/projects, explaining processes and methodology
- Operational support and delivering ad hoc training to new teams/projects and functional areas to improve Solution Manager ALM adoption.
- Supporting the continuous improvement process for Solution Manager ALM itself from requirements management to release to the business
- Collaborating with IT compliance in the definition of processes and controls to ensure compliance and reduce risks
- Min. Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Min. 3+ years of hands on experience in SAP ERP Application Lifecycle Management, using SAP Solution Manager (Focused Build and/or ChaRM)
- Min. 5+ years of experience in a global enterprise (preferred in the Pharma industry) delivering SAP ERP solutions in projects
- Min. 5+ years of hands-on experience in project management and the methodologies (e.g. Agile, SAFe), at least in Waterfall
- Strong experience in Change Management, related to transformational projects
- Very good communication skills are essential with the ability to communicate credibly at different levels in a highly complex cross-functional environment and build collaborative relationships
- Strong organizational, analytical and methodological skills
- Autonomous, structured and goal-oriented working methods and a good team player
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
Nice to Haves
- Good knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA desirable
- Business innovation or laboratory information systems (ERP, MES, QMS, Clinical Systems, Finance, Sales, Distribution, Supply Chain Planning…)
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!