For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Product Owner for a temporary contract of 12 months with a possible extension.
The Product Owner is expected to support his/her team and RMD Software, by preparing and managing scope, living the RMD Software values and principles. Helping both team and RMD Software to grow, learn and develop, improving what we do every day through relentless improvement.
As a member of RMD Software, the Product Owner contributes to the definition and implementation of processes, practices and ways of working that ensure the teams and RMD Software reach their highest sustainable performance.
- Responsible for the agile project management approach (preparing user stories & tasks, facilitating sprint planning, visualizing work and dependencies, etc.)
- Requirements engineering in a regulated environment
- Defect management (involves exploratory application testing to verify software quality/implementation of user stories)
- Supports the Product Manager to manage the program backlog
- Works with the SAFe framework
- Supports cross-team cooperation and collaboration among other POs in the Agile Release Train and helps the team to operate well on the train
- Helps manage risks and dependencies
- Provides input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Works with the Release Train Engineer for planning and tracking
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within the team and with stakeholders
- Leadership attitude in shaping the product together with the development team
- Lives, coaches and helps the team to embrace the RMD Software principles, values, and mindset
- Min. Bachelor degree in Business, IT, Engineering or equivalent fields or experience
- Min. 5 years Software Development or similar experience
- A minimum experience of 3 years as a Product Owner, preferred in the pharmaceutical or regulated industry
- Is experienced in working with multiple Scrum teams (at least 3) in a single program
- Expert knowledge of Scrum, Lean, and one or more agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS, …)
- Highly self-organized, and take active ownership
- Fluent in English is necessary
Nice to Haves
- German spoken and written
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience with Intland Retina requirements tool
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience in Design Thinking
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!