For our international partner based in Basel, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Procurement Process Excellence Manager for a temporary contract of 6 months with a possible extension.
The Global Procurement team of our client has implemented myBuy (GEP Smart) as the preferred platform for their internal source-to-pay process. Eventually, the myBuy platform is intended to be a one-stop shop for every professional in the organization for any purchasing need – identify suppliers; conduct sourcing projects (RFx); draft, review & amend contracts; supplier database (along with connecting to external links for additional supplier related information) and invoice submissions, etc.
- Support Global Procurement with deep process analysis and managing process improvement projects as part of the new procurement system being implemented
- Lead identification of improvement opportunities for Guided Buying & improve user experience both for stakeholders and internal procurement professionals
- Perform project management activities for the identified improvement projects including setting up/leading project review cycles
- Perform hands on system testing (GEP procurement platform) in order to determine the current state system performance and document/identify improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Business (Operations Management or Supply Chain Management), Engineering or Management Information Systems) or similar in relevant area
- Min. 8-10 years experience in health care/biotech/pharma industry
- Min. 6+ years Lean Six Sigma & Project Management experience
- Experience in end-to-end Procurement Processes and knowledge in procurement systems such as Smart by GEP (preferred), Ariba, and Coupa etc.
- Experience with project management tools (e.g.Smartsheet, Miro board, and others) and best practices
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt preferred or equivalent skillset, i.e. minimum Green Belt certified with proven strong analytical capability
- Demonstrated competency planning and tracking project schedules with clearly defined critical paths
- Problem solving skills, with ability to anticipate problems and recommend solutions
- Must be able to facilitate Process Improvement Workshops (Kaizen & Root Cause Analysis etc.)
- Provide process and system support functions
- Experience in successfully managing teams of business and technical resources
- Strong leadership, consulting and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, influence skills, and time/resource management skills
- Must be able to present information to all levels of the organization
- Fluent in English
Nice to Haves
- PMP certification
- Formal Change Management certification
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and send us your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age and identity.
We also process applications by mail, but for administrative reasons we do not return them. We look forward to hearing from you!