You gained first professional experience working as a Mediamatician? You are detail-oriented and have high IT-affinity? And teamwork is important to you?
For our client, a well-known company based in Root (Canton Lucerne), we are looking for a qualified and motivated Mediamatician for a 12 month contract.
- Creating and updating the technical documentation, working in close contact with project managers (matrix organization), locations and suppliers
- Organizing and ordering technical documentation translations through external translation agencies
- Controlling translated document layouts for errors and translation inconsistencies
- Publishing the documents on internal websites
- Taking and editing digital photographs and drawings for integration into the technical documentation
- Creating instructional graphics based on existing 3D CAD models
- Helping the company shape the way from printed instructions to digital media
- Creating and editing maintenance and training videos for service technicians and customers
- Creation and publication of, on time, Technical Documentation for machine orders (both European and International)
- Ensuring the technical and professional correctness of the complete technical manual including: installation instructions, cleaning & maintenance procedures, safety instructions, software descriptions and operator instructions, trouble shooting, spare parts catalogs, creation and maintenance of technical sales specification sheets
- Certified Mediamatitian (EFZ-Diploma)
- Experience in wokring in the machinery industry is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Framemaker, Adobe CC
- Experience with SolidWorks tools, Composer, PDM, 3D CAD as a plus
- Experience in the use of SAP or of another ERP system as a plus
- Knowledge of EU Technical Documentation Standards and Machinery Directives
- Likes working methodically, shows great attention to detail and strives to complete tasks
- Self-sufficient, strong communication skills, resilient, teamwork, ownership
- Fluent English (documentation master), German as native language is an advantage
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you.