For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Material Handling Specialist for 12 months with option for extension.
Through collaboration with our colleagues, we drive best-in-class, efficient and cost-effective clinical trials and analysis across Clinical Development & Medical Affairs and beyond to succeed as one for our patients and customers around the world. As exceptional partners to patients and customers, we deliver innovative and diverse studies that accelerate and broaden patient access to high-value diagnostic solutions.
- Support the Clinical Operations project teams in all aspects of clinical trial supply and study material management within their geographical region; from planning and forecasting support through ordering, receiving, management and labeling, shipping and comprehensive tracking
- Timely execution of orders from internal and external study teams, in compliance with all Roche safety and quality management regulations
- Independent execution of procurement operations
- Collaboration with local and global Roche affiliate organizations for study material forecasting ordering and billing
- Works with study teams to develop, prepare, create and ship study material, e.g. collection kits for clinical studies, study binders, labels, and tubes
- Preparation of material, documentation, packaging and control of the shipping process
- Maintenance of the Study Material Tracker/CTMS
- Overview of order, development, and maintenance of the Inventory Management Module within CTMS, as applicable
- Collaboration with shipping departments within Roche and external service providers
- Support in the development of guidance material for logistic processes in the field of clinical operations
- Works in compliance with national and international regulations for all shipments
- Accurately and effectively communicate services/capabilities, needs, issues, material inventories, and project status with all necessary groups and individuals (Manager / Supervisor, Study Teams, Facilities, etc.)
- 1st level logistics support for internal and external partners
- Finished apprenticeship with min. 2 years’ experience in logistics or ideally apprenticeship in logistics or supply chain
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in logistics, especially in inventory management/warehousing, ideally in a lab setting with knowledge of GMP/ GLP
- Excellent skills in basic computer applications like MS-Office and G-Suite, ideally with SAP and/or CTMS (Clinical Trial Management Systems)
- Very good English knowledge spoken and written, German is an advantage
- Independent and results-focused working style and a great sense of responsibility
- Strong capabilities in teamwork and good communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational talent, responsible and reliable
- Intercultural competence
- Problem-solving skills and demonstrated project delivery
- Quick perception and flexibility
Nice to Have
- GMP / GLP knowledge
- SAP and CTMS skills
- Pharma experience
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!