For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Management Partner / Executive Assistant for 12 months with option for extension.
The role is part of the Marketing & Customer Insights at Roche Diagnostics Solutions. The role will support the chapter leaders of Roche Academy and the chapter Congress & Events. The Global Congresses Events Team operates as a center of excellence for customer-centric event management within the Diagnostics division as well as driving employee engagement through employee events.
The team is part of the global Marketing & Customer Insights Unit. The Roche Academy team has the mission to drive impactful competitive marketing & commercial capability-building programs to strengthen commercial excellence across Diagnostics.
- Executive Assistant to the Global Chapter Lead Congress & Events and the Chapter Lead Roche Academy
- Supports assigned leadership team executive and team with a variety of highly advanced and complex administrative and operational activities including but not limited to: scheduling and coordinating onsite/offsite Chapter meetings and/or larger scale events
- Coordinating domestic/international travel
- Prepare internal communication and channeling executive communication and/or materials
- Coordinating and managing department/functional interview scheduling
- Managing budget for department and/or functional area, monitors expenses against budget, researches and analyses discrepancies
- Provides support on editing and formatting executive-level presentations, reports and other legal and business documentation, compiles highly confidential business and financial information
- Serves as the “go-to-person” for general operational or administrative inquiries, requiring exceptional knowledge of departmental and organizational policies and procedures
- Develops and/or delivers administrative services training materials and tools
- Responsible for GSite
- Support specific projects as needed for example congress and events support, team offsites or educational training projects
- Serve as project manager and follow-up with team members to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Permanently optimizes processes in order to increase quality and efficiency standards
- Commercial apprenticeship in office administration (KV), Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- First experience with administrative tasks, in management support, as executive assistant tasks
- Familiarity with Google suite applications (Gmail, G-Drive, G-calendar, G-Suite,etc.) is a must; Currents is an advantage
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory; native speaker in English is an advantage as well as any other additional language
- Proactive, self-organized, positive & solution-oriented working style, positive critical feedback mindset, have fun at work and be fun to work with, looking for areas of improvement beyond job description, be a trusted person to go to for the team
- Fast learner with a positive, can-do service attitude, eager to further develop creative skills and abilities
- Team player with a strong desire to experiment with agile ways of working in a global network
- Digital native passionate about supporting communication, graphic and website design
Nice to Haves
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!