For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Junior Process- / MSAT-Engineer for 1 year with option for extension.
Our partner is looking for an Junior Process- / MSAT-Engineer within the Manufacturing Science & Technology (MSAT) Engineering Team for our Blood Gas and Electrolyte (BG&E) sensors operations. As Junior Process- / MSAT-Engineer you will provide scientific support to running BG&E operations. Your experience, analytical approach and know-how will be crucial to support deviation handling and product release, driving investigations and identifying process improvements to ensure the continuous compliance, quality and supply of our blood gas products. You will work in a dynamic environment within a team (squad) dedicated to one of the products, thereby providing production & process support for sensors and/or reagents production.
- Deviation- , change- and document management in SAP (process/equipment)
- Be a key participant in the manufacturing problem solving process to ensure a fact based and data driven root cause analysis and counter measure identification
- Ensure compliance status through thorough documentation and timely actions in collaboration with quality assurance
- Adopt & optimize production processes to improve quality, increase yield and lower cost for the respective product
- Be a key player in establishing, maintaining and continuously improving Control Loops for the respective product
- University degree in Natural Science or Engineering (i.e. Biotech/Biology, Chemistry, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, …) or apprenticeship with experience in a related field
- Enthusiasm to take responsibility and proactively collaborate with a highly engaged team of engineers, operators, quality assurance, planning&logistics and by creating solutions which take their diverse perspectives into account
- Inspired to learn manufacturing technologies and continuously improve diverse BG&E processes with a hands on approach to support our in-house production efficiently
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills, who is able to ‘work independently within and across teams
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of German (verbal and written)
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Proven problem solving skills in an IVD production/operations environment with a strong customer focus
- Relevant work experience in Qualification&Validation, Process Engineering, Screen printing (or support)
- Knowhow in SAP, Matlab, SQL, R, six sigma
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!