For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Innovation Project Coordinator for one year with option for extension.
This position sits within the Digital Health Innovation Chapter. The Chapter focuses on bringing external 3rd party innovation from startups & other players to Roche through an open innovation ecosystem. In this role, you will coordinate various Disease Area Network (DAN) projects with internal Roche stakeholders, affiliates, customers and external partners. You will ensure that the projects are aligned with the RIS, RDS and DAN strategies and deliver essential insights to help define the DAN strategy & portfolio.
- Assists in the planning and execution of innovation projects with internal and external collaborators while adhering to budget, scope and schedule requirements. Helps ensure consistent practices throughout all phases of the project life cycle
- Generate and maintain overview of internal activities (e.g. infectious diseases space). Use the overview to facilitate discussions and ideation on streamlining efforts where possible
- Collaboratively coordinate cross-functional activities across the disease area network communities
- Facilitate knowledge generation in the external digital health & disease management landscape
- Support knowledge transfer between disease area networks where relevant
- Coordinate meetings, workshops and documentation between initiative partners (internally and externally), squad leads and squad members
- Prepares and evaluates content driven reports, summaries, communication and quantitative analyses when relevant
- Perform potential partner assessments for disease management solutions
- Coordinate partnership landscapings
- Minimum Bachelor (Master or PhD advantageous)
- 1 to 3 years of experience in healthcare, digital health / biomedical field
- Minimum 1 year in project coordination
- Fluency in English
- An entrepreneurial and can-do mindset will be a key asset to working in this team
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Things will change so adaptability is crucial
- This role requires a sense of self-ownership, responsibility to see things through & the ability to handle multiple priorities
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!