For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated
Full Stack (Angular/C#) Software Engineer for 12 months with option for extension.
The core mission of the department is the development of software for PCR (polymerase chain reaction) instruments. In addition, it develops connected services and tools within that ecosystem. The department is looking for an experienced Developer to support one of the SAFe/SCRUM teams in SW instrument development.
- Produce software based on software requirements, the project’s software architecture, and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and software development best practices (clean code)
- Contribute to all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against the unit and/or subsystem specifications
- Review and analyze your source code with your peers
- Review on request for the source code of your peers in the software development team
- Review application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within and outside the team.
- Takes responsibility for quality and project delivery targets
- 3+ years of experience in angular or similar front-end technology
- Experience in designing a user interface following UI/UX best practices
- Skilled in C# /.Net Framework / .Net Standard / .Net Core
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience, preferably in the medical device sector
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- Fluent programming skills in object-oriented languages
- Experience with working in agile teams
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Fluent in English necessary / German beneficial
Nice to Haves
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming
- Experience working in highly regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA)
- An active participant in software communities
- Experienced in working / development within a Linux environment.
- Experience in SAFe
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons.
We look forward to hearing from you!