You feel comfortable in a dynamic working environment and have a passion for accounting? You have a structured and analytical way of working? You like to work in a team and with different levels of an organization?
For our client, a company in the communications industry based in Baar ZG, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Financial Accountant for 3-6 months with option for a permanent contract.
- Manage with Accounting Team all accounting operations and account entries of GeneralLedger, Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables based on the Swiss Code of Obligation Accounting principles
- Prepare quarterly closing operations and assist with the preparation of FinancialReports, VAT, Audits, and ah-hoc requests
- Ensure integrity of accounting documents and the proper filing of e-documents and hardcopies
- Verification and reconciliation of business Partner’s account balances
- Assist with the maintenance of capitalized assets register
- Handle AP invoices payment approval requests and process AP invoices payment runswithin due dates
- Strictly comply with all applicable laws, GMS’ policies, and procedures
- Assist with updating accounting procedures and internal control system
- Liaise with Finance Department GMSU, Tax Authorities
- Consult and provide relevant information to Chief Accountant and CFO
- Commerical apprenticeship with further education degree in Finance/Accounting
- Knowledge of all accounting operations (preferrably in international companies)
- Advanced user of PC, MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint), Sage50, Sage200
- Thorough knowledge of Swiss tax & accounting principles (Swiss GAAP), IFRS of advantage
- Experience to work in a small Team
- Fluent level of German and solid English
- Strong inter-personal and analytical skills, attention to details
- Collaborative, team player and diplomatic behavior
- Act with integrity, reliability, and confidentiality
- Able to plan, manage and follow through on assignments and communicate in a timely and professional manner
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!