For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Digital tranformation manager for 12 months with option for extension.
Global Operations Consumables is responsible for providing in vitro diagnostic consumable materials for Roche analysis systems. With over a decade of experience, this includes more than 170 products (pipette tips, reaction vessels for PCR or immunological response, cuvettes, etc.).
Together with our internal and external partners, we ensure stable market supply from development to product discontinuation and take care of product maintenance over the entire product life cycle. Global Operations Consumables has specialized knowledge and skills in critical consumables-related topics such as raw material market, polymer manufacturing, injection molding, mold design, automation and testing of complex assembly processes. Together with our global suppliers, we put a strong focus on design for quality and manufacturability of our products. Our vision is to develop state-of-the-art consumables and control their global mass production in large quantities at a high and reliable level of quality.
- Work under the direction of Digital Transformation and End-to-end process optimization to develop, test, and implement business applications or systems across functional area
- Own the development and implementation process of new software applications and update maintain cycle of existing systems from idea generation and technical implementation to end-user training and releasing the application
- Provide leadership and guidance to the developers in the team within agile software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards to technical and non-technical users
- Work on multiple priorities at the same time and manage the work/time effectively
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans; coordinate system upgrade activity
- Train user personnel in the conversion and implementation of the system
- Master’s Degree in a IT or engineering related field
- 4-6 years of experience in management or software consulting
- Min. of 2 years in the development of application integration solutions
- Experience in successfully consolidating IT landscapes and integrating various services into a coherent and optimized overall picture
- Broad knowledge across the IT stack from databases, to business intelligence and end user interfaces; understanding which instances fit well together to generate business value
- Experience with concepts such as SCRUM, agile, lean, and design thinking; technical project management experience in guiding mixed teams towards a common goal
- Attuned perception for the human factor and the impact of technological change on perceived user wellbeing and resistance to change
- Experience in large scale IT and Human transformations is a plus
- Knowledge of modern IT concepts such as Big Data, Internet of Things, Cloud or Microservices
- Fluent in both German and English
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!