For our international partner based in Basel, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Digital Communication & Community Management Lead for a temporary contract of 12 months with a possible extension.
- Develop communication and engagement plans to drive awareness and understanding of DEx and DCE&I expertise, programs, and platforms
- Connect digital communities to consistently share best practices on digital and customer experience (CX) activities
- Lead the internal and external executive communication planning for the Global Head of Digital
- Plan high-impact communication activities through active facilitation and listening to drive toward organizational alignment among cross-functional teams
- Build strong relationships and collaborations with communication agency partners to deliver communication outcomes
- Internal channel management, information dissemination and analyze efforts
- Help build a team environment that supports creativity and innovation
- DiCELA specific responsibilities
- Create oversight of Digital Customer Engagement and Listening Activities and Service Provider Performance and monitor compliance
- Support and partner with Activity Owners and cross-functional communities (Safety, Quality, Healthcare Compliance, Procurement, etc.) to identify, classify and manage DiCELAs and build and implement awareness campaigns
- Collaborate with Quality Responsible to ensure timely training assignment and completion
- Provide regular status updates, highlight potential risks and mitigation activities and escalate issues to Senior Management accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or quantitative field, degree in internal communication or digital marketing preferred
- At least 4 years of digital marketing experience, preferably inclusive of both healthcare and consumer goods industry experience
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of digital engagement
- Experience and demonstrated ability with the identification of scalable solutions across across the company
- Deep stakeholder management skills and demonstrated experience using communication to drive adoption and organizational change across diverse stakeholders
- Leadership skills, including superior planning, processing, and influencing skills
- Fluent in english, german or french is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills to drive alignment among cross-functional and global teams
- Takes initiative and suggests ways to move forward
- Able to understand complex business process and influence business change
- Is customer-centric and able to apply this approach to everything they do
- Acts from a whole system, enterprise perspective and understands the big picture
- Impeccable ethics and integrity
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate international team engagement
Nice to haves
- Prior experience in communications / public relations highly preferred
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!