For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Development Engineer BGE R&D System Reagents for one year with option for extension.
Blood Gas & Electrolyte (BGE) System Reagents team is a team within BGE R&D department at Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz. To our expertise belongs the development of calibrators, controls, internal and supporting solutions needed to operate our BGE instruments. The System Reagents team comprises people with background in analytical method development, chemistry, material science and lab-scale production of reagents.
- Development and validation of analytical methods for the QC release of BGE reagents
- Evaluation of the chemical stability, sensor and material compatibility of formulations with different analytical techniques
- Establishing and maintaining close collaborations with other teams such as system engineering, method development, system testing and Operations, or external partners
- Coordination of reagent and material analysis in external laboratories according to standards; evaluation of test results
- Timely and efficient documentation of test results; preparation of test plans, test reports
- Coordination of project deliverables and tasks according to timelines
- At least Master’s Degree in analytical chemistry (PhD is preferred)
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience and strong knowledge with chemical analytical methods (HPLC, ICP-MS, analysis of gasses)
- At least 3 years of experience and strong knowledge in analytical method development
- Technical skills to work in the chemical laboratory (solution preparations, reagent testing)
- Good writing skills, proficiency in technical writing
- Good communication skills - you can cooperate and network with people across R&D
- Operations, Quality Assurance and Project management
- Initial project management skills are required
- Fluent in English
Nice to Haves
- Experience in method validation
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!