For our client, a renowned consulting company in the canton of Berne, we are looking for a Data Intelligencte and Azure Cloud Architect with consulting functions for a permanent position.
- You argue in a level-appropriate manner - from management to business experts to IT experts - for the identification of capabilities and optimization opportunities based on data-driven products & services
- When designing data-driven product ideas, architectures and solution approaches with a view to the enterprise architecture, you convince with your holistic view of the environment and the framework conditions and establish yourself with your customers as a trusted advisor
- You can position and formulate current trends, technologies and innovations in a way that is appropriate for the target group and thus strengthen the reputation as the number 1 partner for the digitization of our customers
- You lead and develop consulting teams of different technical expert areas in digitization projects
- You serve your employees as a "navigator" through different organizational models and IT landscapes
- When managing teams of consultants and developers from process analysis to technical implementation, you can make the most of your wealth of experience and master even critical project situations and tight schedules with flying colors
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills, a strong customer orientation as well as precise and independent working methods are required
- Several years of experience of management and technology mandates, level-appropriate communication with executive / senior management, specialist department and IT
- You can demonstrate the functional and technical management of complex digitization projects through appropriate project references
- In particular, you can demonstrate your contribution in past project experiences in several of the relevant fields of action:
- Several years of experience with BI, DWH and ETL tools from Microsoft, ideally in the Azure environment.
- Hybrid data platforms (cloud/on premise)
- Event driven architectures
- Agile delivery and operational models / DevOps
- Information and data modeling (technology agnostic)
- Data security standards
- Knowledge of BusinessObjects, BI/DWH and ERP tools is an advantage
- Possibly first knowledge in Data Intelligence / Data Hub
- Desire to further develop innovative BI & Analytics topics in collaboration with our 100+ employee strong BI & Analytics community
- A successfully completed university degree
- Business fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!