For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Azure Senior Software Engineer for 8 months with option for extension.
- Perform software development tasks as per specifications
- Integrate into existing scrum team, follow existing development processes
- Take part in demo to users and stakeholders with team
- Subject matter expert for assigned technical area of responsibility
- Drafts solutions for highly complex software tasks
- Independent problem solving / implementation of solutions in subsidiary assignments. Specification, estimation, design, implementation, testing of these assignments
- Advises project team on tradeoffs between software design decisions and specification decisions
- Scrum team member, follow scrum methodology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree
- 8+ years of experience in software development with Microsoft Technologies, C# and .NET
- Experience in agile methodologies (scrum)
- Experience in cloud platforms, Microsoft Azure. You have successfully designed, launched, and maintained cloud-based solutions
- Experience in Azure Services, such as Azure Event Hub, Azure Functions, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, PowerBi, Cosmos DB, Blob Storage
- You have a highly analytical and conceptual mindset and business needs focused approach to add value to the organization and to customers
- Excellent communication skills
- You have clear and right-leveled communication skills, written and verbal in English
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of build and release pipelines in Azure DevOps is a plus
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!