For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Administrative Assistant for 12 months with option for extension.
Within the Clinical Development and Medical Affairs (CDMA) Leadership Team in Rotkreuz our client is looking for a communicative, organized, team playing assistant to support them with administrative tasks such as meeting coordination, and correspondence as well as providing presentations, documents and information to the Leadership Team. The position will be supporting the CDMA Leadership Team in Rotkreuz with focus on the Clinical Development and Medical Affairs Chapters as well as the Infectious Disease and Cardiometabolism Networks.
- Manage the agenda of the CDMA Leadership Team in RK, according to best practice time management principles, allowing for planned and unplanned work, in order to be effective in Lifecycle team meetings and RDS targets in an efficient way
- Support the CDMA Leadership Team in RK as key liaison for strategic relationship management and communications regarding meetings, conference calls, invitations and interviews
- Create, route and process written and verbal correspondence while exercising a high degree of discretion and confidentiality; ensure urgent and priority correspondence and matters are communicated in a timely and effective manner to the CDMA Leadership Team in RK
- Act as a sparring partner to the CDMA Leadership Team in RK
- Promote the CDMA Support Function reputation by professionally representing the CDMA Leadership Team in RK and the team internally and externally
- Coordinate all Team related meetings and other internal and external Meetings (headed by CDMA Leadership Team in RK) where required including set up of necessary equipment, documents, materials and refreshments and to proactively handle agenda, meeting minutes and follow up on open actions
- Proactively provide presentations, information or documents needed by CDMA Leadership Team in RK (aligning on content and style); Take over special projects; Handle changing priorities; Travel organization
- Coordinate interviews with applicants and the respective panel including sending invite, agenda and take care of all logistical requests (visitor registration, travel organization if needed)
- Commercial apprenticeship in office administration (EFZ) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- First experience with administrative tasks or Management support tasks
- Good IT skills in in Microsoft Office, G-Suite, G-Drive, Google Calendar
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English and German is mandatory
- Communication, leadership, conflict management, teamwork, influence, negotiation, critical thinking, problem-solving
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently as well as a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize and coordinate complex workloads to meet deadlines
- Discretion, flexibility and proactivity
- A can-do, positive mindset with creative ways to resolve topic
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of Project Management tools like Trello, Miro, Smartsheet
- Stakeholder Management skills
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!