For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Senior Software Engineer for 12 months with option for extension.
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing and bug fixing
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation
- Execute the assigned work packages correctly, completely and in a timely manner
- Provide all necessary documentation
- Review and analyze the source code
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it
- Provide work status and issue notification
- Close interdisciplinary collaboration with project teams
- Support of Operations during the product transfer phase in software related issues
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in software / electrical engineering or similar
- Experience with B&R Automation PLC environment (very experienced Siemens SPS candidate also an option)
- Strong understanding of low-level mechatronic systems, including hardware and firmware
- Proven knowledge of structured text programming
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English (German is the internal language within the team)
- Motivated and proactive team player with experience in a cross-disciplinary environment and good communication skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
Nice to Have
- Preferably work experience in a regulated environment / in the medical industry
- Experience with Matlab&Simulink modeling, code generating and testing is a plus
- Experience with the Linux operating system and C++ (high level environment)
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!