For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Senior Requirements Engineer Hematology for 12 months with option for extension.
Within the Chapter Instrumentation Development Core Lab, the Product Definition Teams (PDT) for Hematology and Coagulation ensure in close collaboration with our business functions the comprehensive understanding of customer needs in this business segment and its translation into requirements for our future Hematology and Coagulation platforms and its updates over their product life cycle. For the Hematology Product Definition Team the department is looking for a (Senior) Requirements Engineers.
- Elaborate requirements with stakeholders on different levels
- Understand stakeholder’s needs and rational
- Document requirements in natural language or models
- Validate requirements with stakeholders and get approval on content
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project in our Requirements Management Tool
- Manage changes to baselined requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools
- Ensure consistency, structure and traceability of requirements of the whole system
- Min. Bachelor in Engineering or Life Science
- Certification in CPRE/IREB and/or CCBA/IIBA, ASEP (INCOSE) or equivalent comprehensive training in systems engineering
- Min. 5+ years of working experience in multiple complex system projects over the whole product development process, including product lifecycle
- Min. 3-5 years of working experience in large and multidisciplinary teams, preferred in the medical device industry
- Applied knowledge of requirements engineering approaches (e.g. workshops, client requirement gathering, documentation, process flows) and tools
- Experience with an Application Lifecycle Management Tool (like HPALM/ Codebeamer / Polarion) or Enterprise Architect
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Organizational skills to drive elaboration and assessment of requirements on different levels
- Patience and tenacity to achieve a cross-functional alignment and decision on requirements
- Good communication skills towards business stakeholders and engineers
- High quality standard to manage timely availability of respective Design and Change Control deliverables
- Efficient use of Application Management Tools and continuously support improving Requirements Engineering practices
Nice to Haves
- German is a plus
- Experience in IVD is a plus
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!