For our international partner based in Basel, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Administrative Assistant for a temporary contract of 12 months with a possible extension.
With minimal direction, the incumbent will be responsible to provide timely, proactive, high-level administrative support to the Strategy Group in Pharma Global Technical Operations to facilitate the execution of their tasks and activities. This includes the coordination of complex workloads in a fast-paced, global team environment and interacting with senior leaders and their associates.
- Planning team meetings/huddles/workshops, on and off-site, incl. scheduling, agenda tracking, team-building activities
- Providing support with Townhall and other group meetings such as summits, sprints and workshops (room bookings, cal invitation, technical set-up, equipment, catering)
- Ensure follow-up of action items resulting from meetings
- Organize business travel in cooperation with the in-house travel center and/or external parties as needed, including planning logistics, preparing travel requests and itineraries, organizing visas as requested and processing expenses
- General administration tasks, act as a contact person for general requests involving the team (such as office moves, office set-up, office supplies, Create/update Team Org Chart, Create/update distribution lists (RADA), Visitors support / accommodation, etc.)
- Creating/supporting g-Sites and Team Drives, ensuring easy access of documents to the team in alignment with COREMAP Governance requirements
- Support Team members with ad-hoc requests
- Support recruitment of additional team members, including scheduling, travel arrangements and expense reimbursement for candidates as well as onboarding of newcomers, ordering IT equipment, setting up introduction meetings, assistance with tools and applications as required
- Deputize for absences of the team assistant
- Deputize Time Management Responsible
- Handle all administrative aspects of spend management system MyBuy (management of invoices and purchase orders, e.g. order for facilitators/contractors related to PTY activities, office supplies, IT equipment)
- Support set-up and establishment of internal work processes
- Support, drive, coordinate special team activities/projects as assigned
- Min. a commercial diploma or similar
- Min. 2 years’ Previous Roche Experience
- Good knowledge of IT tools in Google/gSuite (e.g. Mail, Calendar and Google Drive) and MS Office
- You bring strong organisational skills and ability to work independently as well as a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- You have the ability to prioritize and coordinate complex workloads to meet deadlines
- You are discreet, flexible, proactive and a good team player
- Professionally represent Roche towards internal/external stakeholders and business partners and comply with legal/compliance requirements
- Is self-motivated with a very high degree of reliability
- A can-do, positive mindset with creative new ways of working attitude to resolve topics
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, German is a strong advantage
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!